Tuesday 8 July 2014

Braziliant #nailgame

Hello beautiful strangers!

Can you believe it's the semi-finals of the FIFA World Cup already? This month has gone by way too fast. Anyway, it's Brazil vs. Germany tonight so I thought it would be fitting to paint my nails with Essie Braziliant. 



Braziliant is a bright hot orange with white shimmer. The polish has good opacity and is easy to work with. On my computer screen it looks more orange, but in real life I feel that it's even more intense with a strong coral hue. Essie polishes retail for $70hkd and are available in store and online here and here

The name captures it perfectly, this colour really is the epitome of summer in Brazil - if this nail polish doesn't make you feel as glam as Giselle then I don't know what will... 



Ball games I might suck at, but at least my #nailgame is en point, oui?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade of nail polish :) following you on blog lovin, i would be over the moon if you followed back x

    http://shimzbeauty.com/mac-the-simpsons-really-now/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :)
      Looking forward to catching up with your blog on bloglovin'!

      Delete