Friday 5 December 2014

Benefit's Cheeky Sweet Spot box o’ blushes!

OMG get excited y’all, because I have something seriously beautiful to show you! May I present to you, the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot box o’ blushes!


The Benefit box o’ blushes is so full of cuteness I can barely handle it. Looking at this makes me salivate – this truly is better than candy. I sat at my desk staring at it in a daze for quite a while when I got home…


"It’s a blushing blockbuster! For the FIRST-TIME EVER, our famous box o’ powders are all together in one cheeky sweet spot."

The set contains six out of the eight box o’ powders from Benefit as well as a little pan of the Watt’s up highlighter and a mini brush. I don’t own the original box o’ powders, but so far, these blushes have lived up to my expectations. Watt’s Up, I do own and love, it’s a glowy champagne that’s easy to blend and highlights without being glittery.


The regular box o’ powders are $290hkd for 8g, while this palette is $355 for 6 blushes, approximately 5g each in size. That’s $59/blush, such a steal! This IS the ultimate present for a blush-aholic, or a cheeky treat for yourself.


And how adorable is the packaging? It’s a tin rather than the regular cardboard boxes, and the pattern is embossed so it feels more expensive. Though I wish it came with a mirror too.


Run out and get yours ladies, because this is selling out like hot cakes.

Stay tuned because I have more reviews of really lovely gifts coming your way! Don’t forget to follow me on Bloglovin’ so that you stay in the loop. :)

Happy Friday my pretties,
Linzi x

No comments:

Post a Comment